If you want to go into more depth on topics freelancers often have questions about, check out these Q&A sessions with former students.
- Getting useful quotes when interviewing subjects
- Basics of SEO for writers, as well as when you shouldn't provide SEO services
- How to pitch in your niche
- When to use a pen name
- Basics of setting up a website to get work
- Common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them
- Grant writing as a freelancer
- Maintaining focus as a freelance writer (from people with ADHD)
Helpful, straightforward information and answers to common questions. It's real, raw talk about the realities of running a freelance writing business.